About Dr. Marc Harrigan
“My philosophy of patient care is simple. I care for every patient as if they were a cherished family member…and in fact, I consider them exactly that.”
Contact Us Today About The Practice
Meet Dr. Harrigan
Dr. Harrigan is a board-certified family physician with 20 years of clinical practice experience. He received his bachelor's degree in biology from Brown University and his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. As a passionate, caring physician, Dr. Harrigan believes that a trusting and honest relationship between doctor and patient is the core of family medicine, and it is his goal to provide quality and comprehensive healthcare to all of his patients.
Dr. Harrigan is a devoted husband and father of two boys. He is a volunteer coach at Northside Youth Organization, sits on several non-profit boards and is actively involved in the community. In 2011, Dr. Harrigan received the distinguished Leadership Atlanta recognition. Additional outside interests include fitness, traveling, golf and spending time with his family and friends.
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Regional Medical Director, Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA 2013-2018
- Physician, Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA 2008-2018
- Physician, Cobb Family Medicine, Austell, GA 2005-2008
- Physician, Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk, VA 2000-2005
- Residency, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA 1998-2000
- Internship, St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT 1997-1998
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA 1993-1997
- BA, Biology, Brown University, Providence, RI 1987-1991