- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ... Continue Reading
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top causes of death in adults over the age of 60 in our country. ... Continue Reading
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ... Continue Reading
- ED: The Real Talk June 13, 2019
It has been my experience that most men tend to shy away from regular doctor’s visits. Some subscribe to a common theme that is echoed all too often: “I feel fine, no need to go see the doctor.” Ironically, this sense of complacency often turns to urgency when something goes wrong. The most frequent “wrong” ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US May 3, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ... Continue Reading
- Spring Training April 2, 2019
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ... Continue Reading
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn out to be ... Continue Reading
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit ... Continue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or become ... Continue Reading