- October 30th, 2019: Complimentary Plant-Based Cooking Demo October 8, 2019
Join Us in October!
Our registered dietician nutritionist, Jerlyn Jones, will present a plant-based cooking demo at concierge medicine of Buckhead on:
Wednesday, October 30th
from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Register to join and learn how to reap the many ... Continue Reading
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring you ... Continue Reading
- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ... Continue Reading
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top causes of death in adults over the age of 60 in our country. ... Continue Reading
- ED: The Real Talk June 13, 2019
It has been my experience that most men tend to shy away from regular doctor’s visits. Some subscribe to a common theme that is echoed all too often: “I feel fine, no need to go see the doctor.” Ironically, this sense of complacency often turns to urgency when something goes wrong. The most frequent “wrong” ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US May 3, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ... Continue Reading
- The Connected Patient: Keeping Up with Apps March 14, 2017
The ubiquitous smart phone has boosted its useful- ness tenfold in the past decade with a mushrooming library of health and wellness apps. Some aim to help you monitor your condition day-to-day, understand and stay on track with medications, or diagnose your symptoms, ... Continue Reading
- Gut Instincts: Can More Bacteria Mean Better Health? March 14, 2017
Healthy bacteria may seem like a contradiction in terms, but years of research and real world experience point toward an unexpectedly promising finding: the microorganisms continually forming in your intestine may confer health benefits that we are only just beginning to understand.
Here is ... Continue Reading
- Try a New Approach to Food in the New Year: Stop Dieting and Focus on Mindful Eating March 13, 2017
The dieting-overeating-weight regain cycle is almost inevitable, not because people fail diets but because diets fail people. It is important to understand that rebound overeating happens to almost everybody, and should not be viewed as an individual weakness or fault. The main reason ... Continue Reading