All News & Events
- Fighting the Colonoscopy Fear Factor April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colorectal Cancer awareness could save your life.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why does colorectal cancer (CRC) stubbornly remain the second-leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the US? The key to ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions of bacterial species residing in our gut microbiome to better understand their potential to help maintain health and prevent disease. Some of the most studied are probiotics, microorganisms found in yogurt and other fermented items. Probiotic foods are much in demand as a tasty, ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 19, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- October 30th, 2019: Complimentary Plant-Based Cooking Demo October 8, 2019Continue Reading
Join Us in October!
Our registered dietician nutritionist, Jerlyn Jones, will present a plant-based cooking demo at concierge medicine of Buckhead on:
Wednesday, October 30th
from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Register to join and learn how to reap the many ...
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019Continue Reading
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
PULS Cardiac Test predicts Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS ), or the risk of having a heart attack within ...
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019Continue Reading
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top causes of death in adults over the age of 60 in our country. ...
- ED: The Real Talk June 13, 2019Continue Reading
It has been my experience that most men tend to shy away from regular doctor’s visits. Some subscribe to a common theme that is echoed all too often: “I feel fine, no need to go see the doctor.” Ironically, this sense of complacency often turns to urgency when something goes wrong. The most frequent “wrong” ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US May 3, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ...