All Medical Test News
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top causes of death in adults over the age of 60 in our country. ... Continue Reading
- 20,000 and You: Unlocking the Genetic Code January 9, 2018
In just the past few years, there has been a significant shift in the practical uses of genetic testing, which examines changes, or variants, in your genes that may lead to illness or disease. Once ... Continue Reading
- Unlocking the Genetic Code: Spotlighting Pharmacogenomics November 20, 2017
This is the first in a series exploring some of the most promising advances inspired by the Human Genome project. From the burgeoning field of pharmacogenomics to consumer genetic testing ... Continue Reading
- The Zika Virus: Prevention is the First Line of Defense August 22, 2016
As the Zika virus continues to make headlines daily, it is essential to know who is at risk, how it is transmitted and most importantly, to understand strategies for prevention. Following are the latest findings on Zika, according to experts at the ... Continue Reading
- Inoculations June 27, 2013
Vaccinations are a vital part of preventive health maintenance beginning in infancy. Some vaccines that we received as children should be repeated in adulthood, and there are others that are specifically targeted for diseases that adults become susceptible to ... Continue Reading