All Wellness News
- How Red Meat Went from Taboo to Acceptable and Back Again October 14, 2020Continue Reading
What’s the Beef With Red Meat?
It’s long been the case that provocative headlines, unexpected findings and misinformation travel far faster than conventional wisdom, especially in the internet age. Even respected medical journals like the Annals of Internal Medicine can become caught in ...
- Let It Go: The Ancient Art of Meditation October 14, 2020Continue Reading
Finding Peace Through Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindful, compassionate, serene, happy: emotions that have been in short supply during the pandemic but can be beautifully restored to those who embrace the chance to learn the time- honored practice and art of meditation. For many, it ...
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 14, 2020Continue Reading
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future
Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease prevention efforts, ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, heart healer, exercise coach, and mood enhancer, and the ...
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019Continue Reading
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people ...
- October 30th, 2019: Complimentary Plant-Based Cooking Demo October 8, 2019
Join Us in October!
Our registered dietician nutritionist, Jerlyn Jones, will present a plant-based cooking demo at concierge medicine of Buckhead on:
Wednesday, October 30th
from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019Continue Reading
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
PULS Cardiac Test predicts Acute ...
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019Continue Reading
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top ...
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019