All Wellness News
- PULS Testing Now Available July 26, 2019
What is this test?
The Protein Unstable Lesion Signature or PULS Cardiac Test.
How does the PULS Cardiac Test work?
- July 2019 – Concierge Medicine of Buckhead “Updates” July 26, 2019
Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is very common in the general population. In fact, it is one of the top causes of death in adults over the age of 60 in our country. ... Continue Reading
- ED: The Real Talk June 13, 2019
It has been my experience that most men tend to shy away from regular doctor’s visits. Some subscribe to a common theme that is echoed all too often: “I feel fine, no need to go see the doctor.” Ironically, this sense of complacency often turns to urgency when something goes wrong. The most frequent “wrong” ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US May 3, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ... Continue Reading
- Apps for Healthcare August 27, 2013
Apps (short for “applications”), are pieces of software that you can download and utilize on your computer, phone or other electronic device. The initial explosion of apps in 2010 has grown exponentially each year, with more than 40,000 medical and health ... Continue Reading
- Brain Health and Exercise January 27, 2013
Everyone knows the correlation between physical activity and good health. Now, exciting new research supports the link between a physically active lifestyle and brain cognition… and even longevity!
Researchers at the ... Continue Reading
- Skin Spots – What are they telling you? July 27, 2012
Summer weather means a change in our clothing to more abbreviated attire that exposes our skin, giving us the opportunity to take a better look at ourselves. Sometimes we’re surprised at ... Continue Reading
- Exercise – A Key Component to Healthy Aging January 27, 2012
We all experience changes to our bodies as a natural part of growing older. Adapting to these changes can be challenging. While we cannot stop our body’s aging process, we can proactively address the physiological changes that occur in order to reduce the ... Continue Reading